Where do we get our facts from?
Here’s a list of our sources.
- Nearly 7 in 10 brands consider promotional products mostly or always effective in achieving marketing goals.http://www.promotionalproductswork.org/media/1199/law_2017propro-factsheet.pdf
- Research conducted by the British Promotional Merchandise Association at Marketing Week Live 2017 and B2B Marketing Expo 2017. Sample: 200 qualified face to face and online interviews with professional buyers of promotional merchandise.
- B2B brands fare better with customers when they use emotive rather than rational marketing messages. (MarketingWeek)
- B2B marketers have consistently cited brand awareness as their top goal over the last five years. (CMI and MarketingProfs)
- B2B companies with brands that are perceived as strong generate a higher EBIT margin than others. (Forbes)
- 77% of B2B marketing leaders say branding is critical to growth. (Circle Research)
- 75% of B2B buyers want branded content that helps them research business ideas, but 93% of brands focus their content on marketing their own products and services. (MarketingCharts)
- 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to promote brand awareness. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 89% of B2B marketers say brand awareness is the most important goal, followed by sales and lead generation. (Content Marketing Institution)
- Building an audience is more valuable than direct sales for over 70% of brand managers. (OnBrand)