A picture says a thousand words
- Cut and paste a link or attach a photo.
- Got given something cool at a trade show? Seen something on your travels? Seen something in a retail store? Just take a photo of it and send it to us with a covering note.
- Maybe there’s a label or product code on the item or its packaging? Knowing this could save time.
- Sketch it! Seriously, just a basic concept could help.
- If you have a deadline, we will need to know what is from the outset.
- It’s important we have at least a sense of when you might need delivery.
An approximate quantity
- We’ll need an indication of the quantity you require – just an approximation will do. Typically, we quote on three quantity breaks.
How would you like to brand the item?
- If you’ve got artwork, please send it.
- If you really don’t know about the artwork at this stage, just say so and we’ll quote with some basic branding included.
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org